FS Jazz and pPrecision bodies

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by pudge, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    FS: 1)--- SOLD----Warmoth daphne blue jazz bass.Swamp ash, 5lb includes fender green guard, control plate and strap buttons.Shielded p.u. cavities.This was a gigging bass so it has some dings 4 or 5 small pin head sized dings thru to the wood.Hard to photo but there.Otherwise very good.$200.00 shipped
    407235226.gif

2 60's classic vibe precision body.Fiesta red.Includes non original buy light colored mint green pickguard and strap butons.Used very little
    ,no bashes in the body.Weight approx. 4-3/4 pounds.This was going to be used for a thunderbird p.u. but I decided to use a diff body. ..$140.00 shipped
    407235227.gif

2. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    I found the original high mass bridge for the cv precision body and it will be included contact me if you need a pic of it.

3. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Interested...any chance you have a pearloid guard you can include in place of the green one? ;)

4. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    I'll look and see what I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.