1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: KC Strings wood endpin w/ carbon fiber rod & screw-on tip

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by etsob, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etsob

etsob Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Endorsing artist, REMIC Microphones
    Selling a KC Strings wood endpin with 10mm carbon fiber rod and threaded metal tip, plus screw-on curved rubber stopper. Actual length of the pin (outside of the collar) is 6.5 inches (~165mm). I'm 5'9" and it kept the bass at just the right height for me. I've recently changed out the endpin on the bass I was using this with and now have a larger diameter pin, so no need to hold onto this. Endpin is $90 new from KC Strings, rubber stopper is $32, asking $60 shipped for both. PM with any questions!

Details about the endpin on KC Strings' site here (scroll down to "Wood with Carbon Fiber Rod and Threaded Metal Tip"): http://www.kcstrings.com/bass-endpins

Attached Files:

2. etsob

etsob Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Endorsing artist, REMIC Microphones
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.