1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Killer Portable Bass Amp: Orange 500w head, Aguilar DB 112NT Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by csala, Jun 1, 2016.

1. csala

csala

Aug 14, 2005
    Santa Monica, Ca
    Price:
    ***Local Los Angeles Sale Only***

This is the ultimate in a portable, powerful tube-driven bass amp. Super warm and punchy sounding.

The 500 watt Orange Terror Bass head features switchable impedance of 4 or 8 ohm, and includes volume, bass, middle, treble, gain, and active/passive switch for further control of your bass tone. Weighs in at around 11lbs and includes a padded gig bag.

The Aguilar DB112 NT cabinet has a 1x12 speaker and if you're aware of Aguilar, you know this cabinet sounds like a million bucks. There were 4 colors it came in, and this one is 'Monster Green'. It looks great. Weighs around 40lbs and it has rubber feet on the side as well as the bottom so you can place it any way you like.

I want to avoid shipping on this, so for now local sale only. $800 firm.

Attached Files:

2. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    I had this exact set up although it never had a chance to leave my practice space. Fat, warm & full. Always brought a smile to my face.

csala likes this.