1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Kinal Kompact Frettless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by looper, Mar 15, 2009.

1. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Up for sale is a super nice Kinal Kompact A/E bass, lined frettless with sunburts finish. Bass is in excellent condition, only sign of wear is a few small finish scuffs on the back of the body. Fit and finish of this bass are outstanding, very smooth and sculpted. Unplugged it is very audible and projects quite well despite it's small appearance. It's not a thundercheif but it still puts out some pretty good thump n' mwah. Last week I was playing unamplified in the basement and my wife told me I was going to wake the kids. Amplified it is out of this world, the peizo is pretty dynamic in its tonal varieties, without producing feedback or sounding hypersensitive. 30" scale, 20 lines on the mohaugony fingerboard. Comes with a hardshell case. Do a search for Lokire / kinal here on the site, he has a few nice youtube clips.
    *****Sold********

Attached Files:

2. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    pics, click on them:

Attached Files:

3. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    pics

Attached Files:

4. Ooooh, this will be a great deal for someone! Can't say enough good things about these Kinal acoustics :smug:

5. cheshirepig

cheshirepig

May 14, 2008
    Portland, OR
    fretless .. that should help people searching for one

6. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Thanks cheshire!!!!

7. MarcusPocus

MarcusPocus

Aug 28, 2008
    Allen, Tx
    PM Sent, Cool bass

8. SevenReasons

SevenReasons

Nov 18, 2005
    Alberta
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall Guitars, Ashdown Amps
    My kinal was the best bass i've ever owned. I regret selling it sooo much. Bump for a great builder!!!! oh and this bass too!!

9. Groovin

Groovin

May 25, 2006
    Wash, D.C.
    Free bump. My fretless Kinal will be auctioned at my death or passed on to my children.

10. I have instructed that it is to be buried with me! I just love this bass. The workmanship is immaculate; the sound is delicious and it's cute as a button. I'm just waiting for a fretted version to appear in my price range and I'll snap it up. Was even thinking of asking Mike how much he'd charge to fret this one! You just can't go wrong with this baby. Congratulations to the lucky purchaser, whoever he or she may be.

11. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    A few offers in but it's still available. Price drop to $900 O.B.O.

12. Groovin

Groovin

May 25, 2006
    Wash, D.C.
    :eek: Someone needs to buy this!!

13. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Price drop $875 O.B.O. :hyper:

14. Bump for a great bass. Don't make me buy a second one!

15. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Sunday evening price drop. $ 850 o.b.o. :hyper:

16. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    The Kopact is Sold!!! :crying: