Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Korg Ampworks Bass - $50.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Planet Boulder, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Selling my Korg Ampworks Bass unit because I don't need it anymore. It's barely been used and it is in the same condition as it was when I bought it new. I'll include the Korg 4.5 adapter with it as well.

This is a sweet-sounding modeler, especially for the price. It works great as a studio direct modeler for recording, as a headphone amp or as an additional set of effects. In fact, the multi-effect function is better than many of the ones I've used in the past, including my Boss ME6B in terms of the actual usefulness of each effect. It's programmable as well.

Specs:
    - Amp Type knob, allowing you to dial in various amp modeling types, such as Eden, Ampeg, SWR, etc.
    - Cabinet knob, allowing you to dial in the same variety of cabs
    - Effect knob, which includes Preamp, Exciter, Distortion, Octave, Filter, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Rotary, Delay and Reverb
    - Gain, bass, mid, treble, volume and effect depth/Noise Reduction settings
    - Fully programmable functionality
    - Line/amp switch
    - 1/4" input and output
    - Footswitch input (footswitch not included)