1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Korg DT-10 tuner and Trace Elliot SM7 EQ pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Infernal Affair, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I figure I should thin the herd on my small pedal collection and clear out the ones I don't need or use anymore. Shipping is included for the continental US. For those outside the circle you gotta pay for shipping. Paypal accepted. TRADES WELCOME.

20080302_2983.

Korg DT-10 pedal tuner
    This is the silver version with green and red LEDs. Excellent condition. Not a scratch on the display. No dings, but a few extremely minor scuffs on the sturdy, metal casing. No power supply. Uses one 9v battery.
    Specs here
    SOLD

20080302_2990.
    20080302_2995.

Trace Elliot SM7 EQ pedal
    In really good working condition. This thing has pretty much collected dust since I've had it, but it's a great EQ pedal with preshape buttons that allow you to dial in the Trace Elliot sound. Has its share of scuffs, but still works excellent. No power supply for this one. It takes two 9v batteries.
    Specs and operating manual here
    SOLD

20080302_2991.
    20080302_2994.

2. Tuner is on hold awaiting payment.

3. Lowered the price to $65 shipped for the Trace.

4. Bump to the top. Trades accepted as well. I could actually use a cheap bass like an SX to donate to my church.

5. Lowered the price to $60 shipped for the Trace. This is a great EQ pedal guys. Don't mind the smiley face. It was done as a joke.

6. bkbirge

bkbirge

Jun 25, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    pm'd

7. Trace pedal is on hold pending payment.

8. Trace sold. Thanks Brian!

9. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Tuner still available?

10. Will let you know in a couple days since I promised to hold it for someone till tomorrow.

11. Bump to the top. Tuner still available.

12. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Bump for me not buying that trace elliot eq!! boo! I would've loved that little thing!!

Also a bump for an amazing tuner!! $75 is not a bad deal for a almost new tuner. They run for around $99 and that silver looks awesome!

good luck on the sale :bassist:

13. Ain't nothing wrong with a little bump n grind.

Thanks for the kind words, man. It's a great tuner, but I don't see a point in having it when I've got the Zoom B2.1u and it tracks well.

14. Bump it!

15. Korg DT-10 sold to redstrand. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.