1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: KORG DTR-1000 RACK TUNER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by vivaknoxvegas, Mar 16, 2008.

1. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    Digital rack tuner bought new about 6 months ago by me, removed from it's Korg box, racked, and used for about 20 hours of rehearsal time and now I want to go in a different direction so it needs to go. I don't have the original box anymore but I have original paperwork.

No pictures because (1.) My camera's batteries are dead and (2.) I am to lazy today to go out and buy new ones and (3.) There is extremely minimal wear on this item (if any) so going to www.musiciansfriend.com and looking at the pictures there should get you what you need. If your interested and you ABSOLUTELY MUST have a picture, we can work something out.

The price is $135.00 shipped FedEx ground insured.