Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

* FS: Korg G5 synth bass processor *

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by soulbrother, May 15, 2005.

1. Up for grabs this very cool Korg G5, including original box, manual and Korg adapter. AFAIK these aren't manufatured anymore. It's in very good shape and it's in 100% working condition. I'm not much of a knobfiddler and I'm gassing for a new bass so this one has to go. I am located in the Netherlands (Europe) and I'm willing to ship worldwide if you pay for shipping. Paypal is OK (if we split Paypal-fees), Western Union would be great too. NO SCAMMERS PLEASE!! Price: 200 euro. Thanks for your interest!

Best regards, Werner.

Attached Files:

2. mgmadian

mgmadian

Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX
    These things are great...

3. These are indeed GREAT! Come on now, don't be shy, you know you want it :bassist:

4. If the fact that I'm located overseas scares you, check my excellent feedback at the Talkbass feedback forum or Ebay rating (soulbrother_75). Asking price too high? Feel free to PM me with any reasonable offers. Thanks!

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Pm sent

6. nemo

nemo

Mar 19, 2004
    Czech
    PM sent :)

7. *ON HOLD*

8. *SOLD*