1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Korg pandora PX4B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JugbandBlues, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JugbandBlues

JugbandBlues Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    This is the discontinued px4b that was made for bass. It's in good condition and comes with the instruction booklet and i'll install some new batteries before shipping it. I never bothered to get the ac adapter since it lasts so long on batteries. I'd like to get *SOLD*

[​IMG]

For those not familiar with this model here's a brief description:

Korg PX4B features an extensive array of 124 different high-quality effects, and up to 7 effects can be used simultaneously. From high-end amps to rare vintage amps, it faithfully recreates the sounds of 14 of the world's most coveted guitar amplifiers. Pandora PX4B is very versatile and can be also used for other instruments, including electric guitars, keyboards, and synthesizers.
    Key features include:

More Knobs for easier navigation and use
    Play Along with a Variety of Rhythm & Bass Patterns
    Phrase Trainer Makes Learning New Licks Easy
    Built-In Infrared Transmitter
    Play along with favorite recordings (from CD player)
    Backlit Semi-Transparent LCD for Even Better Visibility

2. sucho2000

sucho2000

Nov 19, 2009
    Pm'd ...

3. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    You have PM!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.