1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Korg Pitch Black Tuner Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbrock, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    $80 Shipped
    Original Box, Like New!

Just purchased last month to replace my Zoom multi fx but then decided to keep the Zoom. Unit works great even on an open Low B or F#.

Paypal prefferred, postal money order accepted. PM or email Zack at macpulse.com if interested!

2. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa
    Holy cow... this has gotta be the first Pitchblack that i've ever seen for sale on here. What'd you find that you like better than a PB?

3. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Ha! Well, I wish I didn't need to sell it! The tuner in my Zoom B2.1U will have to suffice since I intend to keep it; Ive decided I like to have a few effects to play with so the Zoom stays and the Pitch Black goes.

One thing that is cool about the PB is the multiple operation modes, allowing you to switch to whatever tuner type you like best. For me the default mode was just fine.

4. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Bump!

5. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.