1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Korg Pitchblack tuner and Art Tube MP Studio preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Papalampraina, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fez.

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    Bought these, but don't need them eventually. Both work as they should and are in excellent cosmetic condition. Also, they come with boxes and all papers. Pics tomorrow, here are some stock ones.

1) Korg Pitchblack tuner. One of the best, sturdiest, robust stomp tuners out there. $50 via paypal, shipped to your door.

2) Art Tube MP. It's a vocal preamp, but a lot of people use it for bass or guitar. Nice, warm sound. $25 paypal'ed and shipped.

Attached Files:

2. Got the A/C power supply with the ART? Is it 110v specific or multi voltage? If it can run on 230v I'll take it.

3. Papalampraina

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    Hey Downunderwonder, sorry but it's only for 110-120V.

4. I've got a small conversion wart might do the trick if it doesn't draw too many watts and doesn't have three pin plug.

5. Papalampraina

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    You have a PM.

6. Thanks! Looks very promising. Hoping it might help my upright get some tone and more volume without feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.