1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: KSD 605 5 String Bass. Last time before Ebay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rythmicillusion, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this bass several months ago here on TalkBass. See the link below. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445404&highlight=Ken+Smith+Design

Condition really hasn't changed much since then. A couple gigs, a dozen or so rehersals, practicing at home here and there, etc. The only differences are...

1) The 9V battery is weak
    2) I swapped out the strings so I could tune E A D G C without harming the instrument. Minimal effort to bring the bass back to B E A D G.
    3) Some normal wear and tear (very minor scratches, dust, moving parts, change in temperature, etc.)

Comes with a nicely padded gig-bag in great condition. I'm sure some are curious, so the reason I am selling this and other equipment is to (hopefully) purchase a 4 or 6 string. After playing a few, I have found that 5's are just not my thing.

$450 Local Sale (Strongly Preferred). I will ship if the need arises, but the cost of shipping will be the buyer's.

KSD1.

KSD4.

2. BUMP

3. FINAL BUMP before I put it somewhere else...

4. No longer available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.