1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Kurzweil Mangler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by superbassman2000, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Hello All!

so I need some money to fund some necessary gear purchases, so I am offering one of my favorite pieces of gear up for sale--my Kurzweil mangler.

I am just going to put up the MF description:
    The Kurzweil Mangler Multi-Effects Processor delivers chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary speaker, panner, delay, filters, Laserverb, Pitcher, synth trigger, ring mod, distortion, and compression plus many combinations to give you a full pro studio of effects in one compact unit.

A raft of pro features, including stereo balanced analog I/O, stereo digital S/PDIF I/O, stereo and mono input channels, stereo effects bus, support for 44.1kHz and 48kHz, internal/external clock, selectable word length of 16 to 24 bits, 3-band parametric EQ, 192 effects presets, 64 user locations, 16 editable effects parameters in basic user mode, and 44 editable effects parameters in advanced user mode. Output clip LED, tap tempo and BPM sync, effects bypass with conditional EQ bypass and tap/bypass pedal input add an amazing degree of versatility.

Kurzweil Mangler Multi-Effects Processor Features:

Chorus
    Flanger
    Phaser
    Tremolo
    Rotary speaker
    Panner
    Delay
    Filters
    Laserverb
    Pitcher
    Synth trigger
    Ring mod
    Distortion
    Compression
    Many combinations
    Stereo balanced analog I/O
    Stereo digital S/PDIF I/O
    Stereo and mono input channels
    Stereo effects bus
    Support for 44.1kHz and 48kHz
    Internal/external clock
    Selectable word length of 16 to 24 bits
    3-band parametric EQ
    192 effects presets
    64 user locations
    16 editable effects parameters in basic user mode
    44 editable effects parameters in advanced user mode
    Output clip LED
    Tap tempo and BPM sync
    Effects bypass with conditional EQ bypass
    Tap/bypass pedal input

I will also put up the MF pic:
    [​IMG]

I am asking 420 shipped

if anyone wants more info, sound clips, etc, feel free to PM me or email me :)

Thanks for looking!

2. bump

3. 350 shipped

4. Cop Crisis

Cop Crisis

Apr 28, 2008
    Hold old is this unit? What condition is it in? Could you post any sound clips using the Mangler with your bass? Do you have any photos of your personal unit?

Thanks!