Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS: Kustom Groovebass 1200w/rack case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by xbradx, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    you guys know the drill, picked this up just a couple of months ago used, used it a couple of times and then got a killer deal on a GK800rb :D , so this amp needs a good home.
    for anyone not familiar with this beast of an amp, full specs can be found here:
    http://www.kustom.com/amps/bass/groovebass/grooveheadcase.asp

unfortunately, since i picked this up used, i don't have the footswitch, but will include a 4-space rack case and speakon-1/4" adaptor(for those w/o speakons on your cab), and heavy duty 10ft. speakon-speakon cable for FREE.

asking $380 shipped obo
    paypal preferred, or will accept postal MO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    pics are up, and i've emailed Kustom to see if it's possible to get a footswitch and how much it would cost, but I've used it with a standard Marshall 2-switch footswitch and it worked just fine. If Kustom doesn't sell them seperately through their service dept, something like this would work:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=158006

3. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Still available?

4. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    PM sent...

5. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    If I had seen this ad before shelling out 525 for a GK, it would have been all mine. :(

6. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Just bought one on Evil Bay. :meh:

7. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    that's cool. thx for the free bumps though!:bassist:

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I might've traded my GK for this and some cash... Except you already caught the GK bug.

9. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    here's the response i got back from Kustom about the footswitch.
    basically confirming what i mentioned before about using any two-button, stereo cable footswitch for the mute/solo functions.

oh yeah, also, still available...

10. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Hah, I actually sold my 800RB when I got my Groovebass, I was just loving the GB's warm tone too much! I use it as my main amp and it's great to have a powerful, gigworthy amp that won't set you back a thousand dollars if stolen or broken on a gig. That's a great price on this amp too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.