FS: Kustom KBA65 Combo amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dave120, Mar 1, 2006.

1. dave120

Jun 27, 2005
    Central Florida
    Well since I've moved up in the amp world, this little combo needs to go. It's in good shape, probably an 8.5/10 and has no functional issues or major cosmetic damage, just normal wear for an amp thats a little less than a year old. It has 65 watts and a single 12" Celestion speaker. It also has some built in effects like chorus that you can use. Great little amp for practice, and I also used it with my 5 piece rock band for a while! Has a great EQ system, headphone output, and other standard things like XLR out, effects loop, footswitch jack to turn effects on/off, and jack to plug an extension cab in which I believe ups the output power to 100W if you plug an 8 ohm cab into it, but I don't recall exactly. You might want to verify this.

Looking for maybe $200, but negotiable. Also might be interested in partial trades. PM me with any questions or picture requests. Thanks!

2. HogieWan

Feb 4, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    just wondering if you sold that amp and for how much. I'm looking to sell mine and was curious about what I should ask for it