1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Kustom KBH200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by VincentGrim, Jul 18, 2012.

1. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Gotta sell off some old gear to go towards a new car/computer, so this one is on the block. This is the head that introduced me to warm, gritty, awesome bass tones. It is basically the Acoustic b200h in a classy housing, but like the Acoustic, it sounds awesome for the money, and gets far louder than you'd expect. The 200 watt rating is definitely, definitely conservative. Can't find so much as a scratch on it, even have the original paper work. This head would make a great, cheap back-up, a awesome half of a youngsters first stack, or a great main if you don't wanna bring your pricey stuff out to gigs! $80 +shipping

P5150127.
    P5150128.

2. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    Bump!

3. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

Perfect match for one of the $99 Kustom 115s that several TB'ers scored in the GC/MF online blowout. Me, I chickened out. And I already have the Acoustic version of this amp. Love the features and sound. GLWS!

SL

4. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    Thanks for the kind words, Bump!

5. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    BUmperoo!

6. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008