1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Lakland 44-02 Deluxe Lined Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Larry99, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Larry99

Larry99

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    SOLD...

Up for sale is my Lakland 44-02 Deluxe lined fretless. I bought this practically brand new from Poman just about one year ago (the bass was still in the original box). It has never been gigged and played only a handful of times at home. Condition is 9.8 out of 10. Gorgeous quilt maple top in a 3-tone/tobacco sunburst finish, lined rosewood board with Bartolini pick-ups. Comes with a Lakland (Levy’s) gig bag.

It’s a great sounding bass and I haven’t seen too many of these deluxe fretless' around. I didn’t think I’d ever sell but I rarely play it to justify keeping. I think I’m also beginning to realize that I’m a 5 string player at heart. (I just bought an SR5 so I need the funds to finance).

2. Larry99

Larry99

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    c'mon guys no love for the laky deluxe fretless? Just Look at that body! ...a rare one! These go for $1300 new and this one's only a yr old with VERY minimal playing time.

3. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    That bass is HOT! Only if it were a fretted maple board I'd kill to buy it.

4. Larry99

Larry99

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    still available. btw, price is negotiable!

....bumpity bump.

5. Larry99

Larry99

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    SOLD