Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS Lakland 44-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JoshB, Jan 9, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I have a Lakland 44-02 in the now discontinued candy apple red finish. It has a maple board and the stock Bartolini pickps and preamp. The bass literally looks new. Since I got it, it has been to church once and then never left my house. I had a couple of trade offers, but they seem to have lost interest. I'm selling to fund a 55-02 or a skyline JO5. Those basses plus a little cash from me are all I'd be looking for in trades.

Pictures can be found at http://www.redletter7.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5

I'm asking $775 with the bass shipped in a hardshell case. I'm not likely to go any lower so please, keep those lowball offers to yourself. ;) Thanks!!

2. JoshB

bump for a price drop...$750 shipped.

3. rocdog

rocdog

Mar 20, 2005
    I have a 3 tone suburst, rosewood fretboard 5501 lakeland if you interested. The bass was puchased new on July 20, 2005. This bass has been played no more then a total of 2hours since I bought it. Bass is in brand new condition,never gigged, never left my non smoking house. Although the 5501 is excellent bass, I find myself playing my 4 string 70 fender jazz, G & L tribute and 52 re-issue fender p-bass. Please let me know if we can work out a fair cash and swap deal. If we can agree on terms I suggest you keep your hardshell case.

4. JoshB

A 55-01 wasn't really on my radar...PM me and we'll talk about it.

Anyone else?? Come on guys!

5. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    I have a friend who might be interested. I'll send him this link when I get home.

6. JoshB

bump time

7. JoshB

on hold

8. JoshB

SOLD!