1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Lakland 44-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JoshB, Jan 9, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I have a Lakland 44-02 in the now discontinued candy apple red finish. It has a maple board and the stock Bartolini pickps and preamp. The bass literally looks new. Since I got it, it has been to church once and then never left my house. I had a couple of trade offers, but they seem to have lost interest. I'm selling to fund a 55-02 or a skyline JO5. Those basses plus a little cash from me are all I'd be looking for in trades.

Pictures can be found at http://www.redletter7.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5

I'm asking $775 with the bass shipped in a hardshell case. I'm not likely to go any lower so please, keep those lowball offers to yourself. ;) Thanks!!

2. JoshB

bump for a price drop...$750 shipped.

3. rocdog

rocdog

Mar 20, 2005
    I have a 3 tone suburst, rosewood fretboard 5501 lakeland if you interested. The bass was puchased new on July 20, 2005. This bass has been played no more then a total of 2hours since I bought it. Bass is in brand new condition,never gigged, never left my non smoking house. Although the 5501 is excellent bass, I find myself playing my 4 string 70 fender jazz, G & L tribute and 52 re-issue fender p-bass. Please let me know if we can work out a fair cash and swap deal. If we can agree on terms I suggest you keep your hardshell case.

4. JoshB

A 55-01 wasn't really on my radar...PM me and we'll talk about it.

Anyone else?? Come on guys!

5. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    I have a friend who might be interested. I'll send him this link when I get home.

6. JoshB

bump time

7. JoshB

on hold

8. JoshB

SOLD!