1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS:Lakland 55-01 Skyline Deluxe (quilt top) rosewood w/ Bart NTMB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by McHack, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    $575 shipped SOLD!!

Lakland 55-01 Deluxe. The Deluxe = maple quilt top which is no longer an option Lakland offers on this model, so some degree of collectibility. Ash body.

35" scale
    2 Bart soapbars
    Hipshot tuners
    string through option
    The pre-amp has been upgraded to the US Bartolini NTMB unit. Control layout is vol/blend/low/mid/hi w/ mid selector switch.

More specs here http://www.lakland.com/55-01.htm

This may sound funny, but I pirated MrPackerGuy's the for-sale post, because the one I'm selling is identical to his (minus the pre upgrade). As for weight, my 55-01 is lighter than my SR5. But, the SR5 does it for me...where as the 55-01 stays home in the case. Besides, my daughter is going to OU this fall, & I figured she might need some extra money.

It comes with a Lakland Hard Shell Case.

I hope to get pictures posted this weekend, it really is in great shape.

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
  3. JRS-One

JRS-One

Feb 13, 2008
    Grand Rapids, MI
    WOW this is a good deal! Got pics?

4. so the pre-amp is not upgraded? you copied and pasted someone's ad but didn't delete the line about upgrades yours doesn't have? or yours does have it? (not trying to be rude, just confused)

5. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    The pre-amp IS upgraded... MrPackerGuy's wasn't... I modified his ad where appropriate.

I just got in, & hopefully will get some pics tomorrow, Sunday at the latest.

6. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
  7. hyoshim

hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Great bass and a very good price!!!

8. PM Sent...

9. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    SOLD to Bal704!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.