Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS: Lakland 55-02 Deluxe (56K take a break)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dave, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

Well you know the old saying, out with the old (not so old in this case), in the with the new. I have just pulled the trigger on Sean's Roscoe LG-3005, so I cant be completely drained of cash, so the Laklands gotta go. This is a natural quilt top, maple neck one in good condition. It has a couple dings, which I have some (reasonable) close up shots of. Id rate this a 8 of 10 or so. It has almost brand new Fender Nickel strings on it, medium guage, and comes with a SKB case in good condition. Sorry, I dont have the case candy (allen wrenches), but I was told Dan Lakin would be happy to send a set, I just haven't needed them.

Im asking $800 plus shipping. Id prefer to keep this in the lower 48, but if youre willing to pay the extra, Ill send it to the moon...well, maybe not.

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if the buyer minded waiting for me to ship untill my new bass gets here. Dont want to go bassless.

Heres a couple pics. If need be, I can do a few more, but these should cover it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Dave

2. I also have the huge original sized pics, if you want them. Just PM your email address and Ill send them in a winzip folder.

3. Pics by request:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    pm sended!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.