1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Lakland 55-02 Deluxe (56K take a break)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dave, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

Well you know the old saying, out with the old (not so old in this case), in the with the new. I have just pulled the trigger on Sean's Roscoe LG-3005, so I cant be completely drained of cash, so the Laklands gotta go. This is a natural quilt top, maple neck one in good condition. It has a couple dings, which I have some (reasonable) close up shots of. Id rate this a 8 of 10 or so. It has almost brand new Fender Nickel strings on it, medium guage, and comes with a SKB case in good condition. Sorry, I dont have the case candy (allen wrenches), but I was told Dan Lakin would be happy to send a set, I just haven't needed them.

Im asking $800 plus shipping. Id prefer to keep this in the lower 48, but if youre willing to pay the extra, Ill send it to the moon...well, maybe not.

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if the buyer minded waiting for me to ship untill my new bass gets here. Dont want to go bassless.

Heres a couple pics. If need be, I can do a few more, but these should cover it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Dave

2. I also have the huge original sized pics, if you want them. Just PM your email address and Ill send them in a winzip folder.

3. Pics by request:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    pm sended!

5. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.