Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Lakland 55-02 Deluxe (Very Good Condition) Rosewood Board-Sunburst Quilt Top $825

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Poon, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    [​IMG]
    The price of $850 will include paypal fees, shipping to anywhere in the United States & either a lite-case or SKB deluxe case which is pictured below. I'm pretty firm on this price. I'm not open to trades unless it's for one of the trades I listed in the wanted area.
    R-Bass, Fodera, Nordstrand, or Benavente + some cash from me or other items.

Lakland 55-02 Deluxe Models include
    Everything a 55-02 has + Quilt Maple Top
    Check out http://www.lakland.com/basses.htm for more information about Lakland Basses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Why is this one so cheap? Well this bass was my main gigging bass for the past year and a half. It's been through some amount of gigging and it has some nicks :crying: , however I'm very maticulous about how i keep my basses and I'd be more than willing to discuss any of the blemishes on the bass and take detailed pictures for you. That said, the bass is fully functional and sounds great!

Oh, that blue Hue is due to the sky above the bass... ;)

2. hguy4x

hguy4x

Mar 20, 2005
    Hi, I'm interested in your bass. Can you e-mail me more information about the nicks aside from the one on the back of the headstock thanks? hguy4x@yahoo.com

3. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    pm sent back & e-mail returned with pictures/descriptions.

4. waveydavy

waveydavy

Feb 19, 2005
    Hi
    will you ship to UK?
    cheers Dave

5. pm sent! :bassist:

6. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sorry Dave...I won't ship internationally.

7. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM Returned...Sale Pending ? :bassist:

8. Poon - you have PayPal! This one is mine! :hyper: :bassist:

9. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    SOLD TO MY MAN DAVE... :D

10. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    I'm happy for you that it's sold. Now, all of you guys that liked this bass, look at mine and buy it. It looks just like this one, but newer and barely used.

Larry