Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Lakland 55-94, MINT! $1500 shipped!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Up for sale is a very beautiful Lakland 55-94 in MINT condition. The one sports a stunning trans-white finish and has a highly figured maple board that plays wonderful with super-low action. Previously owned by Adrian Garcia, I got this one from Fralim01...the knobs were changed to dunlop chrome knobs which I think is a classy change (I purchased the original knobs so you'll get them as well). You guys know all of the specs so I won't bore you with that, but there's always http://www.lakland.com if you are curious. Comes with the nice Lakland creme-colored hardshell case as well. This is a GREAT bass at GREAT price!

Hopefully this link will work, if not I'll post pics tonight.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b248/fralim/Lakland 55-94

2. FANTASTIC bass!! Maybe I should buy it back... :bag: :bassist:

3. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    I call dibs if he takes PayPal, if not I have to find some sort of way to come up with the funds right now (get paid next week :p)

4. Yes, and for a $400 profit at that!!! ;)

5. Paypal is fine - pm back at ya'!

6. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Check your PMs
    if you want you can message me on AOL Instant Messenger as Awqueens2 so we can chat for a bit about this but I'm about to leave work soon so come on soon!

7. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Holy Crap...that is the sexiest bass I've seen in a long time... Is that finish whiteish?

Holy crap...

8. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Transparent White, hopefully its mine *crosses fingers*

9. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Left ya a voicemail, let me know whats up?

10. Lakland SOLD!!! :bassist: Enjoy the bass!!!!