1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Lakland Jerry Scheff 4 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jordacr, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never thought I would sell this bass but I have decided to go back to just having a Fender Jazz and Precision. I bought it from a fellow TB'er a little over a year ago. In case you aren't familiar with these basses, it has 2 Kent Armstrong lipstick style single coil pickups with a Bartolini NTMB-L preamp. The pickups are spaced wider apart than on a typical jazz bass. This spacing along with the preamp provides a huge array of possible sounds. The preamp can also be bypassed via the push/pull volume pot. The neck is very comfortable and has vintage size frets. The bass is practically in new condition except for a couple of little scuffs on the chrome pickups and one small ding near the ouput jack. I could not get these to show up in pics.

The price is $700 shipped (US only please). There is no case but it will be packed well with a gigbag. I prefer Paypal but will also accept a cashier's check or money order. I am not interested in any trades right now.

Thanks!
    Craig

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    That's the best price I've ever seen on one of those...

3. Indeed, considerably less than I just paid for an identical used one. Someone should jump on this!

4. Chef

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Fo-sho: I wouldn't sell mine for that price.
    Uh-uh, no way. Nope.

Great bass.

5. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Mr. Scheff calling Mr. Packerguy, Mr. Scheff calling Mr. Packerguy.,..

6. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Man, I just bought Patrick's 55-01 which should be arriving at my office today sometime ("on truck for delivery"!!:hyper:)

But...then again, when do you get a chance at one of these. Will be sending PM.

OK, pm sent.

7. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    You have PM.

8. Chef

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    I detect the smell of MasterCard in the air....

9. both PMs responded to.

Thanks!
    Craig

10. Sold!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
    Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.