1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Lakland Skyline 44-01 Fretless - Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ninnlangel, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Mint Fretless Skyline 4 string bass. I played it maybe 10 times, it sounds great, but I just needed a 5 string, and haven't played this one since. You can see the specs here http://www.lakland.com/basses/44-01.htm, the only difference with the ones in the pictures is the color, as this one is black.

The fingerboard is ebony.

This is a great bass, it plays absolutely amazingly and sounds awesome for the price !

It has new strings, comes with a gig bag and a set of Elixir Polyweb strings new in their original packaging.

I'm asking for (650$) now 550$, and for your info, I payed this bass 1075 Canadian, that is 925 US at today's rate, and I have only played it for one month, that is until the infamous Ibanez GWB1 invaded my bass world.

No more trades, I just bought a G&L L-2500

So I have been made aware of the price you can get this new in the United States. I am lowering my price down to 550$, since I consider the instrument new, and that includes a new set of strings and a gig bag (there are new strings on the bass too, but the elixir set on the side is untouched), which are a 70$ value.

2. klocwerk

klocwerk

May 19, 2005
    Somerville, MA
    so what are you asking for it? you say pay by paypal, but have no asking price. :D

3. Hello! Does it have a maple or rosewood fingerboard?

4. Actually, it's ebony. It's a lined fretless, lines seem to be white plastic.

It plays superbly and sounds great, but I need a 5 string fretted bass...

5. I played this bass last week and it's pretty sweet! If I didn't already have a fretless F I'd buy it in a second!

6. Bumped with a new price