1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Lakland Skyline 44-60 Limited Ed. Inca Silver, Blocks, Binding - AS NEW!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassbuddha, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

2011 Lakland Skyline 44-60 (Joe Osborn) limited edition vintage J 4 string bass in inca silver with matching headstock, block inlays, binding, and pickup cover. Absolute mint, as new cosmetic condition with no playability or functional issues. Protective plastic is still on the pick guard. Sounds huge, fat, punchy, and warm like a jazz bass should. Includes Lakland Levy's gig bag. I love this bass, but I just have too many jazz type instruments and need to move some of them. Weight is approximately 9 lbs.

Specs and more information is here: http://www.lakland.com/44-60.htm

Price is $950 shipped and insured, via Fed Ex, to anywhere in the continental US. Shipping to AK, HI, or Canada is a possibility, but please contact me for rates. Sorry, no other foreign transactions. Paypal accepted. I am considering a few trades below and would be willing to do gear + cash either way, but please, nothing else if it's not included on this list. I have more gear than I know what to do with and absolutely have to clear some stuff out.

Fender Custom Shop Vintage Reissue Basses
    Fender American Vintage 57 P Bass
    Hofner Basses (German)
    Alleva Coppolo Basses
    Nash Basses
    Bluesman Vintage Basses
    Musicman Stingray Classic 4/5
    Guild Starfire
    REDDI
    Jule Amps Monique
    Empress Compressor
    Accugroove Tri112
    Minimoog Voyager
    Moog Minitaur

IMPORTANT NOTE:​

I'll be available to answer any questions and/or ship immediately until 3/14/13 when I'm having some fairly major surgery. As a consequence, it's unlikely that I'll be able to ship or even correspond much from 3/14/13 through 3/28/13 or so, but I'll do my best to respond to any inquiries just as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.

IMG_3371_zps4dedd957.

IMG_3372_zpsb49a1485.

IMG_3373_zps67529290.

IMG_3374_zps29c9ce6f.

IMG_3375_zpsf198a9a9.

IMG_3377_zpse217c710.

IMG_3378_zpse397d11f.

2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Pmd

3. Wow! Are you absolutely sure you wouldn't consider a Fender 60th Anniversary Precision as trade? I could even meet you to do the trade in-person.

4. bassbuddha

Sorry, not on the trade list, but thanks!!! And bump!

5. bassbuddha

Pre surgery bump. Reasonable offerers considered, but please keep trades to the items listed. Thanks!!

6. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    Best of luck with the surgery. I have this same bass in teal green, and it is wonderful in every way!

7. bassbuddha

Bump.

8. WalWarrior

WalWarrior Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2006
    MD suburbs
    Awesome bass! Dude - GLWTS&S

( Sale and Surg ) :)

9. bassbuddha

This bass has been traded!! Thread closed. Thanks for all the interest and support, TB!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.