Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Lakland Skyline 55-01 CAR/Rosewood

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xcental34x, Aug 26, 2004.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I've decided to part ways with my Lakland 55-01. I'm just a 4 string guy after all. I bought this bass brand new two months ago. It is still in near mint condition. The color is Candy Apple Red (which is now a discontinued color) with a Rosewood fretboardThe only flaw is that alittle super glue leaked out of the screw holes when I installed straplocks and dried. I'm sure with some light scraping of solvevent, it will come out. It is currently strung with DR Lo-Riders. I will include a 20 cable, padded strap, and gig bag. I paid $750 new for it, so I'd like somewhere in the neighborhood of $600 shipped, or best offer. I'd prefer money order for this transaction.

~Patrick

2. doublemuff216

doublemuff216

Jun 14, 2004
    Astoria NY
    if only i didn't have to pay bills...i've wanted a lakland since i set my eyes on them... :bawl:

3. edrubin

edrubin

Mar 12, 2004
  4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Still got it???