1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub W/ Lakland HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gahpg, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gahpg

gahpg

Jun 30, 2007
    Brookfield IL
    Had this posted for sale, but I couldn't edit the original post and the title had an error in it. So, i'm simply closing the old one and creating a new thread.

Looking to sell my Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub. It's a beauty...it's in great shape minus two small dings in the headstock and small surface scratches throughout. I bought this bass off of another TBer. The previous owner had the Skyline series decal professionally removed. It plays and feels great as expected. It's an 04 with a Fralin pickup. It comes with a black plastic lakland HSC. Truss rod works fine. It's autographed by Victor Wooten behind the headstock and this autograph is easily removable if you wish. It currently has DR Hi-Beams on it.

5c6c19ce.
    aab2c30e.

$850 shipped in a black plastic Lakland HSC. If you're around Chicago you're more than welcome to check it out in person.

Weight is 10.5 lbs. NO TRADES! cash only!

2. gahpg

gahpg

Jun 30, 2007
    Brookfield IL
    Bump

3. gahpg

gahpg

Jun 30, 2007
    Brookfield IL
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.