1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones NAT + J-Retro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by dezspet, Mar 5, 2010.

1. dezspet

dezspet

Mar 21, 2007
    Hungary
    Hi,
    This beauty is for sale. As you know probably, production of Darryl Jones is discontinued by Lakland unfortunately, so these basses will keep their value or even grow by time.
    This one is a natural model, ash body, maple fingerboard. Adam clayton has exactly the same US model.
    I have used it for about a year, amongst 4-5 other instruments. I have changed now to a 77 Jazz Bass, so most of my collection is being sold.
    No dings, scratches, or anything, it is in perfect condition, except the pickguard where you can see the light marks of usage. It will travel in an original Lakland gigbag.
    I will include the original electronics and the J-Retro as well, which is brand new, I did not even install it.
    I am looking for 1200 EUR including the DJ4, the J-Retro and the gigbag.
    1050 EUR excluding the J-Retro.
    Delivery to the European Union is 25 EUR.
    Paypal is fine, bank transfer is possible.
    No trades this time, sorry.
    If you have more questions, let me know!
    Best regards,
    Peter
    DJ4NAT1.gif
    DJ4NAT2.gif
    DJ4NAT3.gif
    DJ4NAT4.gif
    DJ4NAT5.gif
    J-RetroforDJ2.gif
    J-RetroforDJ.gif

2. dezspet

dezspet

Mar 21, 2007
    Hungary
    Bump! :bassist:

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020