1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn & 55-01 w/mods! Great, low prices!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RandomEvent, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    EDIT: Duck Dunn is gone. 55-01 is no longer available.

I figured I'd consolidate my topics because I've changed the prices to really good ones. If you saw the other two topics I had, you know I'm selling my basses because I just got a new car. Well, I've had some good offers, but nothing 100% firm. But I really need to move them, so here they are at lower prices.

The Lakland Skyline 55-01 in the discontinued Inca Silver finish. The upgrades it has are Norstrand Fatstacks, Seymour Duncan preamp (has push/pull for pre bypass), and black pearl pickguard that's screwed in. It has recently had a professional setup also. The weight is between 9 - 10 lbs, I'd estimate. Strung with DR High Beams. It has a bit of fret sprout in the higher frets (starts around 14th), but that's because of the climate in North Florida. No dings or scratches anywhere on the bass. Comes with a Gator Leather gigbag, I will pack it well.

The Duck Dunn has a CAR finish, matching headstock. Lindy Fralin P Pickup, thru body or bridge stringing both available. It's currently strung with Rotosound 45-105 flats. Some scuffs and a few scratches on the front and back from playing is all I can see is wrong with the bass. Nothing goes through the finish. It's VERY light, 7.9 lbs according to the previous owner. That feels about right, and you know most Skylines don't achieve this weight. Comes with a generic gigbag, I will pack it well.

Prices are as follows: $700 for the modded 55-01, Duck Dunn is sold. That is with shipping and insurance. I personally think these are excellent prices, hopefully you TBers do also. I need some money for my debt. No Trades, sorry. PM me with any more questions.

lakland55-01__03.

IMG_0670.

IMG_0671.

duckdunn.

dunn02.

dunn03.

2. Polk Salad

Polk Salad

Sep 18, 2007
    The Lakland Duck is a wonderful playing bass. I would recommend one to anyone who is considering a Fender or another J copy.

Great bass!

3. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    bump

4. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Big +1 there. It looks even better in person, too. And, this is a darn good price! Somebody oughta snatch this up!

5. 55-02

55-02

Dec 18, 2006
    Washington D.C.
    Im am trying to Gather founds for the 01. Hope this is up for a little while. Wish you were taking trades

6. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    bump, Duck Dunn has sold. The 55-01 will be up for the foreseeable future.

7. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.