1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Eublet, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    For sale is my beloved, unused Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn. I'm out of town at the moment and don't have pictures or serial numbers that I can post, but believe me it is as in magnificent condition. The white pickguard doesn't really show swirlies that I can tell, though there is a bit of swirlie rash on the back that is typical for a bass that has been played for more than a couple of hours.

This instrument is great, but honestly I'm just a jazz bass player, and I don't use this. I'm selling to move the money into something else I'm interested in at the moment.

It is strung with TI Jazz Flats at the moment that are about 4-6 weeks old, and have 10-15 hours of playing time on them. Bass has been gigged lightly in non-smoking environments only, but mostly just played at home.

I have the original Lakland double box and packing materials, so it'll ship safely insured to you anywhere in the continental US. I need to move this QUICKLY, and I have a good connection so I get these instruments affordably so that I can afford to price them to move.

$850 shipped in the lower 48. You'll NEVER get a Duck Dunn bass that is practically brand new at this price.

No trades at all, please. Thanks!

2. screaminglucy

screaminglucy

Jul 20, 2009
    TX, USA
    skyline?

3. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Yes, sorry for the confusion and editing the post now. Thanks!

4. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    bump

5. What color is the bass?

6. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    All Skyline Duck Dunn's are Candy Apple Red. It's GORGEOUS in person. Pictures don't even begin....

7. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    sold!

8. Wow, did you throw in a "happy ending" with the bass???? I've had the same bass (w/pics and HSC) at the same price for sale for a month now... Oh well, some has one sweet bass on their way.

9. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Hang in there man. Our basses were a little different with the pickups and pickguard, and I have a bit more feedback, which probably helps. I was also able to negotiate down a bit here in all fairness. Your Dunn will sell but sometimes it takes time!

10. Engine207

Engine207 Losing faith in humanity...one call at a time.

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    Is this still available?

11. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    :eyebrow::D

12. Engine207

Engine207 Losing faith in humanity...one call at a time.

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    I guess I have trouble reading more than music :oops:

13. This is why people are supposed to close their threads when something sells....so the rest of us quit drooling. :D