1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FunkBoy, Oct 9, 2010.

1. FunkBoy

FunkBoy Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    Endorsing: Martin Keith Guitars
    SOLD - I have a 2006 Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn P Bass strung with La Bella flats that's in great condition. Candy Apple Red finish, 1.5" neck, bound & blocked Rosewood fretboard, Lindy Fralin PU and a nice Access gig bag. I am particular about my gear so for full disclosure, the bass does have some very light swirling on the back, a small 3/8" scratch by the bridge and a extremely small ding on the headstock (see pic). The neck is straight and the pots are clean. This is one of the earlier models that was made in Korea, so my guess is that it has not been plek'd. The bass weighs in at 8.5lbs on a digital bath scale, it has awesome tone and plays like butter.

$725 Shipped to anywhere in the CONUS, no international sales. PayPal or USPS money order accepted. Local pickup is also available.

This is for sale only, sorry no trades, I need to make way for some new gear.

Here are some pics:

DD1.gif

DD2.gif

DD5.gif

DD3.gif

DDneck3.gif

DDneck1.gif

DD4.gif

DDcase.gif

2. FunkBoy

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    Sunday noontime bump.

3. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    This is an amazing deal! Someone jump on this because I don't need two of the same bass!

4. Holdsg

Holdsg Talkbass > Work Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    Mighty purdy. Had I just not procured a BG, I'd be all over this.

5. FunkBoy

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    This bass is sold!

Thanks Dave.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021