1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Lakland Skyline Hollowbody

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SUNNyday r., Aug 13, 2007.

1. SUNNyday r.

SUNNyday r.

Oct 17, 2006
    Bay Area
    Too many bills and not enough self control. Thus, the Lakland is for sale. I am the second owner and not for all that long. It is in very good shape. Only things worth mentioning are some small indentions along the bass side of the neck close to where the rosewood meets the maple. I figured the original owner had a long thumbnail. I can't get it to photograph. Comes with the original Lakland hardcase. It has a split in the leather on one side and was glued along one of the seams that split a little. Still in overall great shape and very much functional. Has GHS Precision Flats light gauge on it now and I will include a set of Rotosound TruBass 88's nylons,GHS Brite Flat light gauge, and a set of Chromes that were on it when I bought it. $950+ your choice of shipping method. Only excepting USPS Postal Money Order and will not ship outside of United States. 4qgifc2. 4zemn9d. 6aqxngo.

2. SUNNyday r.

SUNNyday r.

Oct 17, 2006
    Bay Area
    Before work bump.

3. SUNNyday r.

SUNNyday r.

Oct 17, 2006
    Bay Area
    Another bump before work bump.

4. SUNNyday r.

SUNNyday r.

Oct 17, 2006
    Bay Area
    Bump for lunch.

5. SUNNyday r.

SUNNyday r.

Oct 17, 2006
    Bay Area
    Price drop. $900.

6. SUNNyday r.

SUNNyday r.

Oct 17, 2006
    Bay Area
    Last bump before Ebay unless anyone has an interesting P bass to trade.