1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Lakland Skyline Jerry Scheff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dave Siff, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This bass is so cool and I hate to let it go, but I've got to get some money together for a house project.
    This is one of the fastest basses I've ever played. The neck is a super-comfortable 1 5/8" at the nut, and it is capable of ridiculously low action with no buzzing. I just put on a brand new set of Ernie Ball flatwounds, and it's set up to burn. With the lipstick pickups and three-band EQ, you can get a wide range of cool sounds.
    I got the bass here on Talkbass about seven months ago, and it's been out of my house once. It's in the same condition as when I received it.. excellent, with just a few light surface scratches and one tiny paint smudge that you can only see if you hold the bass under a light.
    I'd like to get $800, shipped in the Lakland hardshell case. I'll send it USPS Priority mail (2-3 days) and insure it for the purchase price. I prefer Paypal, but a USPS money order or cashier's check is OK, too.
    This is for sale only, no trades. Although, I might be swayed by a mint condition Fender Geddy Lee Jazz with a tort guard, DiMarzio Model 1 pickups and upgraded tuners. Heh.
    PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0047.

IMG_0049.

IMG_0048.

IMG_0050.

IMG_0051.

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    VERY pretty!

Cream color Lakland vintage case or black molded Lakland case?

3. Black molded.

4. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Nice....nice.....and - of course....nice!

5. On hold pending payment..

6. Polk Salad

Polk Salad Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2007
    Nice indeed! Congrats to the buyer! :bassist:

7. I love those Scheff's in Shoreline Gold and Candy Apple Red! Really nice looking bass... I'm currently looking for one... seems I'm already too late... this teaches me to check TB FS every day twice ;)

8. Sold! Thanks, Matt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.