Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn Fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Kavorka, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Kavorka

Kavorka

Mar 28, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    This is a brand new Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn with a lined fretless rosewood fingerboard. I ordered this early in the summer, changed my mind 2 weeks ago, but the bass had shipped by the time I tried to cancel.

This is a fine bass, with great quality construction. I just have an itch for the MM Bongo and need the funds. Also, I have a Turner Renaissance that satisfies my minimal fretless needs.

Particulars: 3-tone burst finish with a vintage white pickguard, Lindy Fralin pups (awesome), body-through stringing, and a lined fretless board with tons of mwah!!

I have played this less than one hour in my smoke-free home. I paid close to $1100 for this but will sell it ( :crying: ) for $750 shipped in the U.S. continental. Comes in a Levy's gig bag.

Accept PayPal, money orders, and checks (have to clear first).

2. Kavorka

Kavorka

Mar 28, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    ......bump...... :smug:

3. Kavorka

Kavorka

Mar 28, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Ok...$750 shipped. This is an absolutely brand new bass.

4. Marc H.

Marc H. Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
  5. Kavorka

Kavorka

Mar 28, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Its going to Ebay.