1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Lakland (Undercover) Double Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jondiener, Apr 18, 2009.

1. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Gold Supporting Member

SOLD

Here's a nice Lakland branded Undercover double gig bag. I bought this new about 4 years ago from Lakland, and used it for carrying my 2 Laklands to and from rehearsals and a few gigs. I've since parted with the Laklands and now my 2 Sadowsky basses are a tight fit for this bag. The bag is in excellent shape with no cuts or tears or stains (no smoking or pet smells, either.) The only very minor imperfection is a bit of scuff about 3 inches long, and about 1/4" wide, that runs across the second "A" in Lakland. You can kinda see it in the photo, if you view it full size.

This bag was $195 when new, and just checking, I see that Lakland no longer sells these on their site. I'd like to get $140 shipped CONUS. PayPal is preferred.

Pictures (lint and hairs are not included):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. afroman

afroman Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    PM'ed

3. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Gold Supporting Member

PM answered.

4. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    These are nice bags. I have one in green. :)

5. jondiener

Bump for a rainy Tuesday.

6. afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    My offer still stands;)

7. podvodoy

podvodoy

Apr 23, 2009
    feel eagure 2buy, but it's so far away from me....

8. jondiener

Sold, pending payment.

9. afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Payment sent.

Thanks!