FS: Lakland USA 4-94 Deluxe in VG Condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ZoomBoy, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Cherryburst. Awesome quilted maple-top over ash body. Birds-eye maple fretboard. Bartolini pickups. The bridge allows you to either string through the body or the bridge. I currently have it strung through the bridge with DR Sunbeams but I usually have it strung through the body. A Solid and sweet sounding bass. There are two detectable (but not very obvious) marks on the bass. There is a mark on the very end of the headstock where the bass came in contact with something and there is a pin-head sized chip in the clearcoat near the controls. Both were there when I bought the bass and I'm not even sure if I can accurately photograph them that's how minimal the damage is. This bass has been very well cared for since it's been in my possession. The bass comes with the stock Lakland cream colored hardshell case. Please check out Lakland's webpage for additional specs.

I'm told that this is a 1997 model. It has a sub 300 serial number and the input jack is on the side not the top so the date sounds about right. I purchased this bass in August of 2001 and I immediately sent it to Lakland to have the neck re-oiled and to have it gone over. My asking price is $1300 plus shipping to the USA lower 48 states only. No Trade offers please. I need the cash.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

2. Bump and a price decrease.
  3. Price lowered again......
  4. This is really the last time I bump this!
  5. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Really the last time. are you sure?

I didn't see this at the gtg, or did I miss it.

What is the price down to?

Is it USA made?
  6. What is the current price?
  7. That's because I didn't bring it! Yes, it's a USA model and the current price is in the ad $1300 plus shipping. I must finance the new Sadowsky Metro that I have on order!

8. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I plead poverty.

I have way too many bills right now to buy this.
    But this is the right bass at the right price ...

I guess you got a free bump. :hyper:
  9. Gracias......
  10. billhw13

billhw13 Supporting Member

May 10, 2002
    Clinton, NJ