1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: LDS 12/6/1 (fEarful cube shape)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by craigb, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Hey Y'all,

An upcoming remodel (to accomodate a parent living with us) has significantly reduced my gear storage space and I have to reduce what I've got. Because 90+% of my playing in the last couple of years is with my small combo or a provided amp my "big rig" of 2 LDS 12/6/1s can go. I sold the first one and this is the other, the one I was going to keep until I realized if I sell this one I can keep my PA wedges which have gotten more use (monitors with larger PA setups, mains for coffeehouse setups, mains for "DJ"ing, etc.).

It was built by LDS based on the fEarful 12/6/1 cube design. Eminence 3012LF, 18sound 6ND410 mid, Eminence 1001 high. Tray handles, bedliner coating, crossover with high & mid adjustment. Rubber feet on the "bottom" (under the port) and on the side that allows the tweeter/mid at the top. 8 Ohms, dual dual-input (speakon/1/4" jacks), nominal 550W rating, plastic stacking corners.

Excellent condition - just a couple of nicks/dings in the finish that could use a black sharpie for touchup. Low easy hours as I really didn't use it that much while I had it - a handful of times a year at most, usually only driven by an amp putting out ~350W@ 4Ohms.

I love the depth of the sound from this cab but need the space.

$400 cash local pickup (Houston area) preferred

I shipped the first one so I guess I could ship this one - I'd have to price out packing & shipping for it as I do not have packing materials for this one.

Possible trades include:
    - compact, lightweight (circa 30-35lbs), 4 Ohm 1x12 or 1x15 rated ~300W
    - Carvin BR12 or NB120 combo (to pull the head and use as an extension cab)
    - G&L Trib JB2 (natural/rw), MJ4, Climax, or L2K (1.5" nut width, <9.5lbs, K switching preferred)

Attached Files:

2. craigb

pic of jack plate

Attached Files:

3. Ben Rose

Ben Rose Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    Bought the other one from Craig. Bump for a great seller and awesome cab. Tempted to pick this one up too :cool:

4. craigb

Monday bump - still available. I looked and saw I paid over $650 for it new and that was when the 3012lf was cheaper.

5. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2012
    NY
    PM'd

6. craigb

*** SOLD ***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.