1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Leica C-Lux 1 Digital Camera

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by AmazingGracePlayer, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs is the near-mint Leica C-Lux 1 Ditital Camera (black version). Leica is one of Germany's top camera companies. As we all know, when it comes to technology and cars (cars more than technology), the Germans and Japanese excel quite a bit. This camera can take a beating. I've dropped it quite a few times (by accident) and there are no dents except for two small dent on the silver part on the front from what I believe to be an accident when I saw with my leg on top of the camera and the camera on top of the keys (camera and keys were in my pocket). I bought it in China a bit over 3 weeks ago, so it's still new. It does NOT come with a card reader or charger but they can be bought here...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00064V6RG...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=288448701&pf_rd_i=507846

http://www.elebility.com/charger---battery-power-adapter-adaptor/3953/leica-c-lux-1/details.html

I can order both accessories from my computer with my credit card and have them shipped to your address if you prefer, or you can order them yourself.

The camera is $500 new, I'm asking $350 if you want me to buy the above 2 accessories and have them shipped to you, $275 if you will order the accessories yourself.

It does come with a little protective carrying bag.
    If you have any questions or comments, feel free to pm me or drop a post here.

Knock yourselves out!

2. Pictures for size reference:

As you can see, it's smaller than an one dollar bill, and about the size of an iPod (the iPod in the picture has a thick iSkin on it).
    [​IMG]

It's thickness is about 2/5 of a standard Fender pick.
    [​IMG]

To be a bit more exact, it's as big as an ID/credit card.
    [​IMG]

3. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    Nice camera.

Might I suggest blurring your license or blacking out your personal info? You never know what scam artists might see this page.

Marshall

4. Didn't realize my camera had 498 Megapixels :eyebrow:
    Thanks you!

5. BUMP PRICE DROP

6. 6 day bump

7. rollo47

rollo47 Wraggotry in Motion

Nov 12, 2002
    Perth, Australia
    Does it come with the Ferrero Rocher?

8. Yeah, it comes with the 1 dollar bill too, but I don't ship to Australia :p

9. i was wondering if it comes with the accesorries that came originally with the camera? like the 64mb SD card and the USB cable and the battery charger?

10. It doesn't come with the 64MB card but comes with a 512MB card. It doesn't come with the accessories either but I've provided links where you can buy them. Or if you would like, I can buy them and ship them all to you. Please read the first post.

11. BUMP

12. You got any pics you took with it? Just curious.

13. Nooope

14. SOLD on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.