1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS-Leo Quan Badass Bass Bridge II - 4 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by crockb, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crockb

crockb

May 26, 2009
    Utah
    Leo Quan Badass Bass Bridge II - 4 String

This one is in great condition! Not much use at all. Great bridge and great sustain. Has grooved saddles for changing string spacing too, no need to file!

$75 shipped ConUS Paypal

Thanks for looking!

Please feel to free to PM with questions.

The One, the Only!

The BASS II is a precision, harmonically-tunable direct replacement bridge designed to enhance Fender Jazz and Precision Basses. The special music metal material was engineered to provide synergistic resonance mass and the most efficient sound transfer for tremendous increase in attack, sustain and clarity of notes, without changing the tone of the wood. The BASS II replaces the original bridge, and eliminates the inaccurate harmonic tuning caused by "round" shaped, and "roller" saddles of other bridges, interference of string ends contacting the bridge saddles, and unwanted side movement of strings and bridge saddles for the purest tone/sound transfer possible.

[​IMG]

2. darkbass

darkbass Gold Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    RockReady Artist Relations Mgr.
    PM'd

3. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Where can I find those multiple groove saddles for my BA ll?

4. crockb

crockb

May 26, 2009
    Utah
    Sold!

Not sure on the saddles. I bought this new. Maybe hard to find or worth it to buy a new one and sell the old one. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.