1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: LeSon Tweeter as used in Markbass Amps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mikecd1, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2009
    New England
    Up for sale are two tweeters for Markbass cabinets that use the LeSon tweeters. One is out of a 151P and the other was purchased (with considerable difficulty) as a replacement for a 121p cabinet (one with the grill). I ended up buying a new speaker and replaced the B&C in one of my cabs with a Faital Pro which I rather liked. Not using these and maybe they can help someone else. The one without the grill that was taken out of a new cabinet has a tiny bit of solder on it as Markbass solders these tweeters in. The other one was never installed so its free of any solder. If you want the full range of the cabinet these are very important. GC used to do the warranties, but now they're handled differently but hopefully these will help someone out. One from MB cab has a dab of red, but both are marked by the terminals which is positive and negative. BTW, I've used these in other bass cabs in place of a piezo and they are much better though they work best with a crossover and attenuator which parts-express sells cheap.

$45 for both or $25 each including priority mail shipping.

IMG_2167.
    IMG_2168.

2. mikecd1

Mar 3, 2009
    New England
    Friday bump - someone has to need one of these!

3. mikecd1

Mar 3, 2009
    New England
    PM's replied to. Still available.

4. mikecd1

Mar 3, 2009
    New England
    And sold! Thanks Manuel101

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.