1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS.Levy wide leather padded strap 4"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 513rocks.com, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    I have a Levys wide padded strap in my gig bag that I'm not really using. I bought it cause sometimes my sholder gets tierd and I thought o would use it more but really don't. The strap is reddish/brown and black. Very thick padded nice leather strap. It's in very good condition except I some of the horn strap hole to work with Schaller strap locks so if you want it you should only get it if you use Schallers. I'd life to get $35.00 shipped but make offers. Maybe trade for something.
    Xxxinfluencedxxx@aol.com for email or PayPal. Sorry bout the two pics. Doin this from my phone for the first time lol. Email me for better pics.

Attached Files:

2. themacinator

themacinator Always looking for the perfect gig

Oct 8, 2009
    8,600 feet in the Colorado Rockies
    Endorsing Artist: Babicz FCH Hardware
    What is the max length of this?

3. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    It's a levys MSS90. The max lenth is 53". They are new on levys website for $129.99 wow, I'm giving this away....

4. d180fuzz

d180fuzz C21H30O2

Jul 10, 2008
    West Los, CA
    pm sent.

5. dls59

dls59 Supporting Member

PM also sent.

6. dls59

dls59 Supporting Member

Since I haven't heard anything on this since my post on the 26th, I'll assume the strap is no longer for sale.

7. d180fuzz

d180fuzz C21H30O2

Jul 10, 2008
    West Los, CA
    payment sent friday.

8. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    I'm going to re-post this. I sold it once but had bad luck shipping it and the deal fell through. It's been sitting in my gig bag and I'm gonna try to sell it again. Pm me if you want it.

9. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    PM'd.

10. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.