1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Levy's 4.5 Padded Leather Strap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Justin Tuskey, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this a few months ago, and used it solid for a month. Then I got a 3 inch strap from my dad which I prefer the feel of. This is a HUGE and thick padded strap. It is VERY manly :smug: and does spread the weight out on a heavy bass. The endholes are not destroyed, but they obviously arent mint either. The leather doesnt quite yet have a fully broken in feel to it either, but it isnt too stiff. There are no gouges or scratches on the strap! Lots of padding and very comfortable for long gigs. This is the black one with the brown Levy's emblem. MF sells them for around $59 shipped.
    I will do $40 SHIPPED

Not interested in trades sorry.

Here is a stock photo, mine looks the same, but I can take pics if someone really wants them.
    [​IMG]

2. bump for possible deal pending

3. If the pending deal falls through, please PM me.

4. I just bought a strap like this from another TBer (only difference is mine's brown) and it's my new favorite strap. Anyone will be more than please with this.

5. what is the news on this strap?

6. Incognitus

Incognitus Amen!

Mar 25, 2006
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Please put me in line behind KungfuSheriff. I am really interested in this strap.

7. Hey guys, sorry I am slow to update. the potential buyer should be buying it tonight. I will let the next in line know if it doesnt go through! Thanks

8. THB_bassman

THB_bassman

Oct 11, 2005
    socal
    *jumps into the line*

9. line is getting long haha, theres at least 4 people in :smug:

10. ...and the queue begins behind little old me.:D

11. Finally sold! thanks everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.