1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - Like New Aguilar Tone Hammer Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by LightGroove, Oct 17, 2009.


  1. Up for sale is a barely used Aguilar Tone Hammer pedal.

    Picked this up brand new a few months back as a DI and eq section for a passive bass I own. Its been used 95% a church and the other 5% in my home. Ive since upgraded the bass and picked up a new head for the DI solution. Pedals sounds incredible. Never really used the distortion section. Can post specs...pics this afternoon.

    Looking for $160obo shipped - Paypal fine
     
  2. OhulahanBass

    OhulahanBass

    Nov 6, 2008
    Boulder CO
    PM sent
     
  3. RobertPaulson

    RobertPaulson

    Dec 11, 2008
    Des Moines
    power adapter?
     
  4. Ken Ge

    Ken Ge Commercial User

    Apr 30, 2010
    Miami, FL
    Entertainment Specialist for Suman Entertainment Group (2018-present)
    Is this still available?
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.