1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - Like new Musicman Stingray Classic 4 White on White on White...!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LightGroove, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Up for sale is my beloved Stingray Classic 4 dubbed the "holy" bass by my wife. Either you love this combo or hate it. From what Im told this is a rare setup...white pickguard and pickup cover.

Im selling this only to cover some cost of jumping to a 5 string...otherwise she wouldnt be going anywhere.

The bass is in great shape with no issues to mention. No dings, scratches , or gouges. Recently strung with Lakland SS strings. Nice low action with a straight neck. Birdseye maple neck and fretboard....really nice eyes throughout. Bass weighs about 9.8lbs. 2 band preamp with no electrical issues. Includes case and case candy.

Looking for what I have in it $1250 shipped and paypal (Conus)

Now open to 5 string and amp trades...

2. :bassist:

3. Any interest in a straight trade for a Spector Euro 4? Amber finish. Old school, not LX. Straight up flamed maple body. Love the bass, but always wanted a white-on-white ray with birdseye board. Let me know what you think. I know you're not after trades, and I'm not really looking to get rid of the Spector, but it could be meant to be.

Thanks.

Tony
    720-427-4935

4. ual

ual

Aug 12, 2010
    Perth
    No chance of postage to Australia? :p

5. Sorry for the delay on pics...loaned my lens to a buddy and trying to find the wife's....should have some up tom.

All PMS replied...

Shipping CONUS only sorry.

6. Just like my new one...Great bass! Why are you selling? Bump...

7. a few quick pics...will gladly take more upon request.

8. more...the back head shot shows the best overall idea of the birdseye...some quilty/flame type patterns also visible

9. selling to pay for a new 5 string purchase....never really tried one and now have fallen in love..really hate debt but will keep this if need be...def. a great bass!

10. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    This is a fantastic bass. It used to be mine and I'd be trying to get it back if I weren't in love with Lightgrooves "old" Mike Lull V4. LG, I haven't touched any of my other basses since getting this Lull. It performed amazingly on a 3 gig weekend. Literally just KILLED through my aggie DB750/DB410 rig. I've never been so happy.

Sorry for the threadjack. whoever gets this will be more than happy. :)

11. All pms replied :hyper:

Now open to trades...

12. :D

13. Sunday mornin' bump

14. are you kidding me? thats my dream bass at such a low price! theres one down at my local GC that ive always wanted but couldnt afford and i just got an 05 MIA jazz bass, really really good bass but its not my dream bass. Too bad i couldnt own both of them.

15. kudzoorude

kudzoorude

Oct 31, 2007
    Jackson, MS
    I've got a Black/Maple Stingray Classic and this baby THUMPS! I love this bass...

Bump for an AWESOME bass at a steal price.

16. Thanks guys...she really is sweet and to me voiced much nicer then the 3 banders...I actually am regretting selling this already but dont want the debt right now.

All pm's replied

17. Sold..pending payment. :hyper:

18. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    payment sent :bassist:

19. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Received her yesterday :hyper:, played her unplugged a bunch and I'll try her plugged in w/ the band tonight.

Hoping she sounds as good as she looks :bassist:.