1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

* FS: Like new Pigtronix Envelope Phaser EUROPE *

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by soulbrother, Feb 22, 2006.

1. For sale: like new Pigtronix Envelope Phaser with original box, adaptor and manual. This great pedal has only been used a couple of times at home. I recently bought an 'Agent OOfunk' which covers my envelopefilter-needs so this one has to go. One thing you should know is when the intensity knob is wide open you only hear noise. When you give it a tad to the left it's gone. I guess it might have something to do with the fact that this is one out of the first production run. It really is no big deal; other than that this pedal works 100%. I bought it new for 225 euro, it can be yours for $175 OBO. I have no pics available but I can take some tomorrow. I can ship worldwide and prefer Paypal (if we split the fees). Drop me a line for more info. Check out my Talkbass feedback; I have plenty of good references.

Best regards, Werner.