1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Limited Edition Markbass F1 amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by naturalkinds, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I am selling my Markbass F1 amplifier in excellent condition. It is in perfect functional condition, and excellent cosmetic condition, with only the lightest scratch. I am the second owner, and have used it less than then times. I have not gigged it. Sounds tight, warm and snappy, but I can only hold onto one amp right now, and I am keeping my Aguilar rig.

The reason for sale is that my wife just got a job in Savannah, and we need to move from Toronto to Savannah almost immediately. I need to liquidate my less-used gear to buy a pickup. (So partial trades for a pickup truck are definitely welcome!)

Unfortunately, no pictures of the unit other than the stock photo included herein. I keep this amplifier in Pittsburgh, and only use it when I visit. Please trust my feedback and good references here. I am dropping buy Pittsburgh on Sunday evening with my wife to gather some of my belongings, so will be able to ship this Monday morning.

I am offering this for the aggressively low price of $465 SHIPPED in the CONUS, Paypal preferred. First come, first serve. International OK, but shipping is extra. This is a serious loss on what I payed for it, but am forced to do this given my tight constraints on time.

http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=1&vedi=82

[​IMG]

2. Are you coming back up to Canada? If so, would you be able to ship it to Winnipeg? VERY interested in this head!!

3. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    My plan is to go to Pittsburgh on 26 April 2010, and then return to Toronto on 29 April 2010. I will then move permanently to Savannah around 7 May 2010. I could bring it back and ship it to you when I return to Canada. Might be more, given relatively more expensive Canadian shipping fees. PM me if you're interested.

4. deb

deb

Mar 10, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    PM sent.

deb

5. Jimmy Stump

Jimmy Stump

Jan 27, 2010
    Canada
    I own this exact head. Nice stuff.

That price is good, it won't last long.

6. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    jesus if i hadnt purchased a LMII last week id have already paypaled you.

damn!

7. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Geeze Louise, did I price this too low!? I remember I once posted my GB Shuttle 3.0 for $300, and someone bought it in about 10 seconds. I should learn to be better at pricing. Keep posted for an extremely inexpensive Glockenklang Heart-Rock coming up!

8. deb

deb

Mar 10, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    I'll buy it. Let's work something out. PM Sent.

deb

9. I have the same exact one. Amazing head. Excellent price!

10. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Possible local deal in the works. Will respond to PMs in priority of when they have been received after the deal either flies or falls.

11. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Sold to a local TBer, to be delivered to his home no later than 30 April 2010. Thanks for the quick payment, deb!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.