Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Line 6 Bass POD Pro [NOT XT]

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by CamMcIntyre, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Ok-so after going to Pazera's Music-i want to lighten my load so i can start to finance some other gear stuff. So this is on the chopping block.

Line 6 POD Pro asking $250 shipped in the Cont. USA.

I bought this either a year or two years ago off of Tomixx. It's been nice, and i have used it to do many of my own recordings. If you'd like to hear them check out my myspace.com site at www.myspace.com/cammcintyrebass i believe all of them that are up-feature the Bass POD Pro as the preamp.

Unit has been racked since i got it. I haven't checked to see if there's any rack rash or anything. I can supply pictures [of the unit out of the rack] on Monday if requested.

I do not have the manual for this, but i do have a few CDs [not sure if they're for this one or the guitar POD Pro i have], that i can include with it. If you let me know that you're interested by Sunday night, i can see if i still have the original box. I'm going back to my dorm on Monday [where the unit is].

Primary reason for selling is i'd like to finance some other gear/pay off tuition.

Paypal preferred-will ship after paypal goes into my account or if by Money Order will ship AFTER money order clears. No Personal Checks [sorry]. Shipping method will be Fed Ex Ground.

Send PMs please-not email.

2. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Monday afternoon/back in Chicago Bump. Pics are available.

3. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

PM Sent.

4. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    responded.

5. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Unless if sevenorchids pulls out at the last second-sold for $225 w/local pickup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.