1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Curtybob, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtybob

Curtybob

Jun 2, 2007
    Jackson, MO
    Thinking about moving up to the X3 Live, so this will have to sell. I've taken very good care of it, and keep it in the Line 6 gig bag (included) when I am not playing through it.

Included will be the XT live unit, the power supply, and the Line 6 gig bag (fitted for this unit).

Asking $245 shipped to lower 48.

For those not in the know about the Bass Pod XT Live, It's everything from a recording rig, to a DI, to a floor based preamp for a preamp/power amp/cab rig.

I run it it into a power amp/cab setup, and use the DI out to run signal to FOH.

[lifted from the musician's friend site]

The Line 6 Bass POD xt Live includes over 50 stompbox, synth, and studio effects; 28 amp models; and 22 cab and 4 mic models! 11 channel select and effect on/off footswitches mean easy control. Delivers 6 simultaneous effects that can be routed to meet your unique sonic needs. Features a dedicated compressor and 6-band semi-parametric EQ, discrete dry and modeled ouputs, biamp output mode with selectable crossover, USB I/O, and a Variax Bass digital input so you can call up a fully customized bass, amp, and effect setup-all by stepping on a single footswitch!

Line 6 Bass POD XT Live Features:

Over 50 stompbox, synth, and studio effects
    28 amp models
    22 cab models
    4 mic models
    11 channel select and effect on/off footswitches
    Built-in volume/tweak pedal
    Delivers 6 simultaneous effects
    Effects can be routed to fit your style
    Dedicated compressor
    6-band EQ
    Discrete dry and modeled outputs
    Biamp output mode with selectable crossover
    USB digital I/O
    Variax Bass digital input
    Rugged steel construction

2. Curtybob

Curtybob

Jun 2, 2007
    Jackson, MO
    Sold to Jeff A Jensen! Thanks for all the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.