1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Line 6 BassPODxt Pro in near-mint condition – Ready To Ship

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by GAS-Xtreme, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAS-Xtreme

GAS-Xtreme Registered Loser

Apr 15, 2007
    Central Florida
    FS: Line 6 BassPODxt Pro effects unit and amp modeler

[​IMG]

Greetings, and thanks for your interest. If you don’t already know the capabilities and features of this product, go to the product website.

Or to Musicians' Friend's product page.

What’s its condition? This unit is in excellent condition, never gigged, or even left the house. There’s not a scratch on it. Most packing materials included.

How/when I got it: Guitar Center about 4 years ago.

Why I’m selling it:
    I bought the portable version to take it back and forth and now this one doesn’t see any action. I actually like using it more than the bean-shaped one because of the front controls, but I can’t justify holding on to it any more. I’m never going to be in a “Pro” studio environment to use all the connection options. Hope you can take advantage of the deal.

What it comes with:
    Comes with user’s manual, power cord, USB cable and most packing materials, in its original box. It’s also been updated to the latest firmware version.

Why you should buy it:
    Because this unit retails for $700, and you won’t find a used one in such good condition for >$200 under retail. Have you seen eBay lately? It’s deserted compared to a year ago. When they changed their fees they ticked off the sellers and there’s few posting good stuff like this.

Terms of Sale:
    Selling for $450 and buyer pays shipping (I’ll send a quote), unless an Orlando, FL area pick-up is desired. Not looking for a trade at this time; trying to thin the collection. I accept PayPal (use your credit cards if you like) and Money Order or Cashier’s Check. These methods of payment are quick to verify and you'll get your gear quicker. Upon verification of payment I'll head to the shipping store and get it on its way. I'll e-mail a scan of the shipping receipt with the tracking number on it. Once it is shipped I'm no longer responsible for the bass. Continental US Shipping ESTIMATES: UPS 2-day $115, UPS 3-day $80, UPS Ground $25. Optional insurance is about $20 for its declared value.

About Me:
    You can check my online reputation as eBay member theaerokid and send me a message to verify that it’s me. Please ask any questions to check this out. I've prepared this lengthy posting because I've bought and sold basses over the internet and I know it's always a concern to make sure you're getting the real deal. Ask for more photos if you're seriously considering it, but I'm a busy guy and I may not be able to respond the same day. I'm willing to jump through a few hoops, within reason, to make sure you are buying with confidence. Thanks!

This thing is ready to ship!
    [​IMG]

2. GAS-Xtreme

Apr 15, 2007
    Central Florida
    Bump for price drop.

3. GAS-Xtreme

Apr 15, 2007
    Central Florida
    No takers even at this price? Might have to go to eBay with this.

4. almix12

almix12

Apr 3, 2008
    it's a decent deal for this model
    it's just a lot of money for what it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.