1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Line 6 FBV Express Footcontroller $85 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by scootron, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    For sale is my Line 6 FBV Express foot pedal. It is in very good condition, as you can see in the pictures. It has been used, but cared for.

I used it primarily with my Line 6 Flextone III XL, which I am also selling. I may try to sell the amp locally, since it is so hard to ship a large amp, and the Flextone III XL is a heavy 150 watt 2x10.

$85 shipped, CONUS.

Paypal only.

If you are using a compatible Line 6 product and do not have a shortboard or an FBV Express, you are missing out on a world of versatility, especially in live contexts. The ability to recall your presets via footswitch, and also have volume control and wah available, without having to worry about another power source is tremendously convenient. (The FBV Express is powered by the cable that connects it to the amp.) I had a shortboard before, and honestly found that the FBV Express served most of my needs, as I seldom used over four presets in a given set, and when I needed to, I would simply make a manual adjustment. I wound up selling my $300 shortboard.

Here is some info from the company:

The Line 6 FBV Express Footcontroller instantly recalls an entire rig via 4 gig-ready footswitches built into a road-rugged steel enclosure. It delivers tap tempo effects, a chromatic tuner interface* for quick and accurate tuning, and a full-size heavy-duty volume/wah pedal.

Compatible Products:

* Spider Valve
    * Spider III**
    * Spider II**
    * Flextone III
    * Vetta
    * Vetta II
    * HD147
    * POD 2.0***
    * POD xt
    * POD XT Pro
    * POD X3
    * POD X3 Pro
    * Bass POD xt
    * Bass POD XT Pro
    * LowDown

*The chromatic tuner interface only works with Line 6 amps that have built in chromatic tuners, and does not work with Spider II 15, 30, or HD75.

**FBV Express is not compatible with with Spider II 15 or Spider III 15.

***FBV Express is only compatible with POD 2.0 units with pedal jacks labeled "FBV Pedal." It is not compatible with older units which have pedal jacks labeled simply "Pedal."

NOTE: FBV Express is NOT compatible with Ax212, Flextone I, II or HD, POD Pro, Bass POD, Bass POD Pro and Spider.

Line 6 FBV Express Footswitch Features:

* Switches for Channels A, B, C, and D
    * Tap on the current channel for Tap Tempo
    * Wah/Volume pedal
    * Chromatic tuner interface
    * Self-powered though the locking RJ-45 cable (included)

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Trades?

3. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Hoping to sell, but like most TBers, I'll consider just about anything when it comes to gear.

That is our weakness. That is our strength. That is what binds us together.

4. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Trade pending.

5. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    trade completed

closed

Thread Status: